I find it extremely disconcerting when I happen upon a school of fish or floating wreckage, pull out my fishing rod, only to discover that my fishing is not a high enough level to fish there. So much so, that I tend to carry a stack of fishing lures with me now. One of the first factoids I memorised was this: Region level, minimum skill required to fish and skill level required for a 100% catch rate.
- Level 1 - 10: 0 (30)
- Level 10 - 20: 0 (75)
- Level 20 - 30: 55 (150)
- Level 30 - 40: 130 (225)
- Level 40 - 55: 205 (300)
I also memorised my level needs to be with my +3 fishing rod, +2 fishing enchanted gloves and lure to be able to fish in the area:
- Level 1 - 10: 0
- Level 10 - 20:
- Level 20 - 30: 5 (+ 50 from shiny bauble)
- Level 30 - 40: 50 (+ 5 from fishing rod, +75 from nightcrawlers)
- Level 40 - 55: 100 (+ 5 from fishing rod, +100 from bright baubles)
However, what' the fun of fishing if your fish regularly get away? The skill level for a 100% catch with a +3 pole, +2 glove enchant and lure has to be:
- Level 1 - 10: 0
- Level 10 - 20: 25 (+ 50 from shiny bauble)
- Level 20 - 30: 70 (+ 5 from fishing rod, +75 from nightcrawlers)
- Level 30 - 40: 120 (+ 5 from fishing rod, +100 from shiny baubles)
- Level 40 - 55: 195 (+ 5 from fishing rod, +100 from shiny baubles)
No comments:
Post a Comment