I started playing with a strong resistance against playing with other players. I am naturally sceptical of teamwork since collective thought so rarely leads to a good working relationship and working with others tend to require a slower pace. I dislike going slow. For each additional member remove 5% haste. Nearing level 50, I am starting to reconcider.
Browsing through a gear and weapons group play seems to be the only way to get the really good stuff. At lower levels, crafting was a truly viable options and drops seemed better. It was also possible to purchase items from the AH without shelling out a small fortune. Post-forty and the going gets tougher and tougher. Soloing is still the best way to level up, but it requires a reasonable set of gear. Acquiring a reaonsable set of gear seems to be next to impossible if soloing.
The end result being that it might be time to either look towards instances and possible raids or Arena and possible Battlegrounds. The choice really is between PvE or PvP groups. To respec entirely at level 50 from PvE to PvP seems like a tremendous amount of work for trying my hand at something new. Time to go guild shopping, me thinks.
No comments:
Post a Comment