When soloing, I do find it convenient to level up in 2 - 3 similar level regions. It provides a little variety, more choice for farming trade supplies and the option to complete only the type of quests I like - kill quests, drop quests and courier quests. Personally, I tend to stay close to home until like most players, I favour the Eastern Kingdoms as an alliance player. That said, I do have a Kalimdor list as well, but I tend to wait until level 40 and a mount before racing through Kalimdor for key supplies and flight routes. This is my current strategy for questing, farming and picking up flight paths as Alliance. I have made it to level 44 and so far, so good:
- Level 20: Wetlands
- Level 28: Hillsbrad Foothills (20 - 30)
- Level 30: STV (Stranglethorn Vale), Arathi Highlands, Alterac Mountains
- Level 35: Dustwallow Marsh (Eastern Kingdoms) and Swamp of Sorrows
- Level 40: Feralas and Tanaris
- Level 45: The Hinterlands, The Blasted Lands, Searing Gorge
- Level 48: Aszhara, Felwood, Un'Goro Crater
- Level 50: Burning Steppes, Western Plaguelands,
- Level 53: Eastern Plaguelands, Winterspring
- Level 55: Silithus, Deadwind Pass
- Level 60: Off to Outland!
No comments:
Post a Comment