Friday, 6 June 2008

Outland Hand-Ins To Honored

If you don't do many or any instances, but want good reputation (i.e. rep) with many of the factions, grinding for hand-in loot is the only real alternative. I play for ten to maybe forty-five minutes at a time due to physical restrictions and find instances difficult, if not impossible, to play through, so this is my best option for gaining rep as I level up to 70. I grind solo whilst rested. And buy good priced drops for hand-ins on the AH. This is my current grinding / shopping list:
  • Honor Hold Rep: None. It's a kill grind in Honor Hold on Shattered Hand Mobs.
  • Cenarion Expedition Rep: Unidentified plant parts. About 25% drop off most things and 'skinning' the bog lords as a herbalist also yields somewhere between a 25 - 30% drop rate. You need to turn in 360 unidentified plant parts to go from neutral to honored.
  • Sporeggar: I handed in 20 mature spore sacs and 12 bog lord tendrils for unfriendly to neutral and 40 Glowcaps for neutral to friendly. And now it's down to handing in fertile spores (10 for 750 rep), as well as a few kill rep points (bog lords and the like, 15 rep each). If I simply grind bog lords for cenarion rep, I won't need many, if any, fertile spores though.
  • Kurenai: You could turn in Obsidian Warbeads, but I'm not. I'm not desperate for Kurenai rep, so I'm saving my beads for consortium rep points.
  • The Consortium: 36 pairs of Ivory Tusks from neutral to friendly, and as mentioned Obsidian Warbeads from friendly to honored.
  • Lower City: Arakkoa Feathers, 30 for 250 rep.
  • The Scryers: 240 Firewing Signets, turned in as singletons or stacks of ten.
  • The Sha'tar: No turn-ins requires since rep is gained via Scryer/Aldor turn-ins.

No comments: