I discovered a neat little trick today. I'm sure most would have thought of it pre-level 63, but I am finding it hard to think outside the usual box. I blame that on the amount of repetitious activity during play. Not that I am complaining, I like the repetitious aspects most of the time, but it makes it easy to fall into a routine and forget that characters progress and learn how to do new things. But I digress.
Bugging happens frequently. I have learned to spot bugs and not attack them, i.e. mobs that are stuck in the ground or in a tree for example, or are just not moving at all. But sometimes, it's not that easy. I just started a fight only to realize that it's remaining stunned and healthy, but my health is going down steadily. Usually, I tend to run at this point until I am out of combat. Today, I used Vanish instead. Worked like a charm.
No comments:
Post a Comment