Know your product and what it does on the AH. I find that I can make a consistent profit from certain things, such as Heart of Fire. I buy them when they are on sale for less than market value and resell. I always place two to three stacks at different prices at a time. The first is at market price and usually sells almost instantly. The second is above market price, but reasonably priced and sells within 24 hours at points where anything at MV or below has been sold out. The last is ridiculously overpriced and only sells when it's the only one available.
This strategy works well for me. I make a humble profit from the first, a satisfactory profit from the second and a windfall from the third. On Heart of Fire, the increase in profit from different prices is about 50%. Definitely worth the hassle.
No comments:
Post a Comment