- I enjoy levelling. Each zone has a different flavour and although the quests tend to centre around the same theme, it's nice to have the individual touches of each zone. You do have my favourite zones of that I frequent again and again and it's more enjoyable to have a character of an appropriate level rather than breezing through on my epic mount.
- I love crafting. It is my favourite part of the game. To that effect, I have five characters for the five crafting professions I practice. ( My husband does the tailoring and enchanting). I could have combined to crafting professions per character, but then mats soon become a problem. Besides, being a professional junkie, I must have an alt for each gathering profession.
- I want to play all the classes. I know that most people tend to find one class that they can identify with and stick with it, becoming specialists in effect. Unfortunately for me, I can't seem to find my niche. I love the simplicity of playing my rogue, the diversity of playing my hybrid druid, the companionship of my hunters' pet, or survivability of my paladin, the quirkiness of my gnome mage, the alienness of my draenei shaman, the speed of my warriors charge! and the healing power of my priest. I can't wait to play up a warlock to try shadowbolt for myself. Let's not even mention the anticipation of waiting to start up a Death Knight
- Surprisingly, it's not all about the gold. I have always seen myself as quite the material girl, but it turns out I am more of a hedonist. Besides, the best things in warcraft (from patterns to gear to the coolest mounts), gold cannot buy.
I am a sampler at heart. However, I do like to get my teeth stuck into it rather than just taking a small bite. To that effect, I will keep playing my level 70 at a level 70 until it's time to level her up to 80, and just as I will continue to regularly or occasionally play my eight or nine alts. As far as professions go, I will most definitely max out leatherworking, alchemy and jewelcrafting. Just because it's fun. T
No comments:
Post a Comment