Thursday, 7 August 2008

Gearing Lvl 70 Rogue for PvP

From carebear to battleground junkie in 24 hours. Needless to say, I'm loving the battlegrounds. After about a dozen goes, I'm finally starting to understand the objective a little too. The new and revised plan to gear for battlegrounds and from what I can tell, these are the best battleground gear for my rogue:
  1. Main Weapon: Merciless Gladiator's Shanker
  2. Off-hand dagger: Merciless Gladiator's Shiv
  3. Thrown: Merciless Gladiator's War Edge
  4. Head: Merciless Gladiator's Leather Helm
  5. Neck: Veteran's Pendant of Triumph
  6. Shoulder: Merciless Gladiator's Leather Spaulders
  7. Back: Sergeant's Heavy Cloak
  8. Chest: Merciless Gladiator's Leather Tunic
  9. Wrists: Veteran's Leather Bracers
  10. Hands: Merciless Gladiator's Leather Gloves
  11. Waist: Veteran's Leather Belt
  12. Legs: Merciless Gladiator's Leather Legguards
  13. Feet: Veteran's Leather Boots
  14. Ring 1: Veteran's Band of Triumph
  15. Ring 2: Vindicator's Band of Triumph
  16. Trinket 1: Battlemaster's Determination
  17. Trinket 2: Medallion of the Alliance

No comments: