The constant battleground nagging got to me sooner than I thought it would. In particular, "Why does the Alliance always loose?" and "The Horde always wins". It could me thinking. Does The Horde always win? And if so, why is that? And if not, why does most Alliance players seem to think so?
After nearly a hundred BG's on The Alliance side, I had a 30/70% win loss ration. It gets tedious when you only win only once out of every three to four battlegrounds. And for Warsong Gulch, it was more like one win out of every twenty played. Frustatring enough that I began to concider rolling on the Horde side.
I've spent the last three days levelling a troll rogue to level 18 and entered Warsong Gulch green eyed and bushy tailed. Twice played, twice won. That's a pretty good start, particularly when my little lvl 18 has very little skill (I keep hitting buttons for spells I don't have yet) and crappy gear.
I love my gnome rogue and I will gear her up via the Battlegrounds. However, I'm also enjoying my new troll rogue and would hope to level her to 70 on a pvp server. Eventually. For now, it's just nice to win Warsong Gulch twice, in a row! I'm on a roll! And will hopefully keep rolling...
No comments:
Post a Comment