The hearthstone is a fantastic way to travel and I make use of it every time I log on. Unfortunately, it can also be the source of great frustration and many hours of accumulating lost play. I forget to set my hearthstone to the inn of the area when I arrive. Tip of the day: Set your hearthstone to the inn of the area where you spend the majority of your time the second you arrive.
If it is set to the local inn, use it every time you head out. I play in 30 and 45 minute slots. Running out from the inn and back to the inn really eats into my play time. I can halve that time by using my hearthstone to get back to the inn instead of having to run it. Once you have a mount at higher levels, I suspect this will become less relevant since traveling time will be significantly reduced, but until you hit level 40 and receive your first mount, this is a good strategy. On reaching level 40, I plan to set my hearthstone to a capital city where I do my training. It sure would make that commute easier...
Once last tip for druids - thanks to the moonglade teleportation spell, you can return to Kalimdor and access a trainer at Moonglade by using the spell. If you set your hearthstone to a capital in the Eastern Kingdom, you create the convenience of never having to wait for a boat again.
No comments:
Post a Comment