Friday, 25 July 2008

It's the little things...

It's the small details that keep me playing WoW. Logging in my level 39 hunter was a difficult decision this morning. I am very much aware that I cannot play to my heart's content, there is a limit on the amount of time I can afford to play. I currently play my level 1 AH and level 70 rogue the most, simply because the benefits are greatest. Although to be honest, there's a reason why my rogue is my first level 70. I simultaneously started a rogue, paladin and hunter when my druid was at level 20-something, and six months later my rogue is level 70, my druid 64, paladin 41 and hunter 39.

I dislike playing most classes for the first half of the levelling game. It's only as more options become available that I begin to implement most of my spells. Take frost trap for instance. I learned it at level 28 and didn't touch it until level 38. And now, now it's one of my favourite spells. Not because of it's value, but its looks. There's something very appealing about being able to create a blanket of frost on vistas of green. I think levelling from 35 - 70 will actually be easier and quicker than 1 - 35. Maybe not in game time, but I doubt it will take me another six months to hit 70. Then again, if I wait for Wrath, as I plan to do, at 60, it may just be more than six months before my hunter hits 70.

No comments: