Thursday, 24 July 2008

To gear up or not?

I recently hit seventy with my main and am now facing the dilemma that arises with a looming expansion pack (which of course I will buy) - should I save my gold since my epic level 70 things will soon be outdated or should I push ahead and acquire some nicer gear?

I don't think it's a matter of A or B, but a little of both. She does leatherworking, so I may as well craft the three primalstrike items. I am also itching to spend a little money on a few BoE epic patterns, but I think I will resist unless they become ridiculously cheap.

I'm pretty set on the arena, but being a big care bear, I realise that it will probably take a few months to be arena ready (if ever). In a few months, I would hope the expansion pack has arrived and I'm yet again grinding xp. And there is just no point gearing up in PvE gear if I want to start doing more PvP. And there is no point to start raiding since I don't think it's a viable play style for me. Gold grinding it is in. Not that I am complaining. Sadly enough, I enjoy killing Clefthoof Bulls in Nagrand and the dailies are boring, but now pretty quick and lucrative. I guess I will be sticking with my blues for a few months yet....

No comments: