Stranglethorn Vale has always been one of my favourite play areas. Not quite Winterspring or Nagrand level of favourite, but that's just because I dislike plenty of the Booty Bay originating quests. I prefer monster mobs over humanoid mobs. I definitely feel that in-game violence has nothing to do with real life violent tendencies. I'm a pretty peaceful person except for a little ranting and raving on topics I'm passionate about. (Don't get me started on the National Health Service, people who ask to 'borrow' books they have no intention of returning and pseudoscience in general...)In game, I rarely think twice about killing, well, just about anything that's there to be killed. I tend to play without much of the audio, my eyes are mostly on my cooldowns rather than the proverbial sacrificial lamb and my brain is calculating the profit from drops and a little skinning on the side, making it easy to forget what I'm actually doing. Occasionally though, I just don't have the heart. The elite level 43 cat with its shadowcat entourage are one of those occasions. It's just resonates too much of the majestic. I know it'll respawn and I know it's just a computer generated image, but I 'd rather just leave it be.
No comments:
Post a Comment