Patch 2.4.3 is being installed as I type and in a few hours I'll be logging on my level 37 hunter and be off to The Exodar for an Elekk. Yay! I'm missing out on seven levels of riding, but I'd rather be logging in a level 37 today than a level 30 and it's the last three levels to forty that's a real drag in Dustwallow and STV, so I'm satisfied. Good thing I've the gold in the bank just waiting to be spent.
I have purchased a mechanostrider for my gnome rogue and a kitty for my night elf druid, but although it will not be my first mount, it's my first Elekk. Will it be a brown, gray or purple? I just don't know. Leaning toward the brown, but the gray is pretty and the purple unusual and each has its own appeal. Not that it matters much. I will be trying to level her up as quick as possible to sixty, so the level 60 epic is almost just around the corner. I think I'll toss a coin or draw straws on this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment